This is a hard one and an easy one at the same time.
My favorite food.....
Anything I don't have to cook basically.
I like to eat out.
I like to eat at nicer restaurants which is a trait we have passed on to our children.
The UpStream in Omaha is one of my favorites.
The food is always outstanding and they make their own beer.
That is dear husbands favorite part. We know the brewmaster personally.
I also like going to any Mexican restaurant, as long as its authentic.
No Taco Bell. No Taco Johns.
No fast food Mexican or burger joints for this chick.
The Nachos Grande, as they are called here, are the best.
If I had an endless stomach, and wouldn't gain 500 pounds, I could eat them all the time.
I guess I would have to say Mexican is tops on my favorite list.
My least favorite food is green peas.
Any kind of peas as a matter of fact.
They are just disgusting to me.
I have had them shoved down my throat when I was younger by my own sister.
My mother in law makes layered lettuce salad and I get teased by my husband and other in laws about the peas that are in a nice thick layer.
I never take any because of the peas.
Even if I pick them out, I can still taste them.
I plant peas in containers and grow them on the deck for my kids to eat fresh.
They can have peas for with a meal as long as I am gone for the weekend and the smell is out of the house.
I guess I am as disgusted with peas as others are with liver and onions.
There is another food I cannot stand and absolutely refuse to make.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment