Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Just curious

Do you ever wonder who reads your blogs?
Its usually something I am thinking about as I sit here and write.
Are you really interested in what is happening in my life in Nebraska
or could you really care less and are just browsing.
I guess I dont see my life as exciting and with nothing to exciting happening in it.
Just another day on the merry-go-round.
Of course I don't tell all about my day's at work or what my life is like.
There needs to be something to bring you back to read.
Today isn't one of those days.
Its a gloomy First Day of Spring.
The sun isn't shining. Its wanting to rain, but is only doing it on and off.
The birds are fornicatin', as Rabbit from Bambi would say.
That's about all the excitement going on here.
Today is chore day for me since I am home.
I am opting not to go into work since I have no appointments.
I could have gone down to clean, but I will have time in my day tomorrow for that.
My home NEEDS my attention.

I know it's not anything exciting.
But some time's.... That's just life.
Thanks for taking the time to read my post.
Have a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder the same thing,Vern. When I first started my blog, I would erase most of my posts before publishing them b/c I thought that nobody wanted to read a/b my boring little life. I finally decided to just blog for me (sort of like a diary.) and not worry what others were thinking.

I really enjoy reading your blog...TFS your thoughts and feelings with us :)

bahama97 said...

**wildly waving** I'm reading!!! Keep up the great job on your blog!